Social Media Specialist
What would you be doing?
- The Social Media Officer is in control of all the social media disciplines and channels.
- He/she drives highly innovative social media strategy and executes it.
- On social media, the SME reflects and communicates on the company’s brand.
- He/she has a central role supporting the marketing team on pushing current boundaries of social strategy, identifing key trends, monitoring activities on the market and delivering content creation for social networks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and optimize social media performance and content for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that social strategic tactics are rolled out in conjunction with the company’s objectives and other departments.
- Identify and develop content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Based on the strategy, be responsible for the daily presence of the brand on social networks (both proactive and reactive).
- Create and manage all published content.
- Build and manage online reviews and reputation.
- Analyze key metrics and measure the concrete results of actions.
- Collect and communicate insights from social media to other departments.
Are you the one? Yes if;
- You are passionate about everything social and digital marketing.
- You speak in hashtags and captions.
- Your definition of social media includes more than Facebook and you go beyond the number of likes to measure success.
- Min 3 years of relevant experience.
- Expertise with social media.
- Strong passion for, and knowledge of, digital marketing, technology, social platforms, mobile marketing, emerging media and the internet as a whole.
- Ability to execute international social media strategies.
- Excellent social media communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a wide set of audiences.
- Team player with great drive and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and able to deal with deadlines.
- Eye for detail, accurate and proactive.
- Eager to learn, “hands on” and good organisation.
- Proficiency in written and spoken FR and NL and English.
- We offer a competitive salary, a first class e-commerce project, a friendly working environment and a highly organized and result-oriented approach to e-marketing.
- But above that, you should join us if you are interested in being an active player in the growth of one of the biggest Belgian pure e-commerce players.