Product Owner Engagement
As Product Owner Engagement, you are responsible for defining a vison and strategy on how we will engage our customers throughout the entire customer life cycle. You will translate the vision into an implementation roadmap and will coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakehomders in order to offer our players the best playing experience and drive the business results.
Your role as Product Owner Engagement:
- You are responsible for keeping the communication lines open with all the stakeholders. You ensure that the communication with the group of stakeholders and / or the individual stakeholders is regular, with the right frequency and efficient;
- You work closely together with the Technology department and are responsible for explaining and convincing them of ‘what’ is need, in order they can work on the ‘how’; To ensure a smooth delivery and to maintain the right focus, you ensure your presence in the stand-up meetings with the tech team(s);
- You are responsible for managing the Product Backlog including: prioritisation, definition of / gathering the business requirements for new features or products, translating them into user stories;
- You are responsible for the monitoring of the progress made by the develop team and if needed, you challenge your stakeholders;
- You stay abreast of market trends re customer engagement, loyalty and customer journey area;
- You are responsible for identifying opportunities and build and defend business cases on new opportunities to engage our customers;
- You are part of the Product & Innovation team and report to the Head of P&I.
Your profile as Product Owner Engagement
- You have at least a bachelor degree and some relevant experience. Ideally you have a first experience as a Product Owner but if not, you can look back upon some proven experience in project management and collaborating with different stakeholders, ideally in an online entertainment, media or e-commerce environment;
- You have an analytical mindset in combination with creative thinking skills;
- You are structured, yet able to manage fast changing situations, in a context of tight deadlines;
- You are proactive, with a can do attitude and a willingness to take ownership;
- You have a natural leadership to align different internal and external stakeholders;
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch (in written and spoken) and are proficient in English (also in spoken and written);
- You have ideally experience with Confluence & Jira.
What is in it for you?
- A challenging position in a unique, fast moving and dynamic environment.
- An attractive salary package with advantages and career opportunities.