Are you a top Product Marketer?
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? Our client is an international team of more than 350 talented people, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. They create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join them and their marketing team: help them make 2019 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in our client?
- You will create the marketing strategy of one of their games - you will decide how much to invest, where to invest, who to target, what creative to use and what channels to use
- You will leverage a budget that could range between 6 and 8 figures per year, depending on the game assigned, in order to drive profitable growth globally
- You will be the main person responsible for planning the marketing roadmap of the game (including programmatic, TV, Youtube, ASO and any and all marketing experiments you can think of – with the help of team members)
- On a daily basis, you are the ultimate responsible for the results of a specific game marketing team, coordinating the efforts of a mobile user acquisition specialist, a couple of artists, an influencer, a community specialist and an analyst
- You will manage all negotiations with their partners to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals.
- You will manage and track all marketing campaigns for your games to know what is working and what is not
- You will communicate and get buy-in for your marketing strategy from the product teams.
Is this YOU?
- Analytical, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented.
- You are smart and creative but humble and practical at the same time. You are not afraid to take risks, but ensure you have sufficient information on which to base your decision.
You definitely have:
- A solid Product Marketing experience in the Mobile industry (Gaming is a nice-to-have)
- Ideally expertise in setting marketing strategies
- Ideally (nice-to-have) experience of data-driven decision making in a very fast-paced environment
- Close familiarity with User Acquisition KPIs (LTV, CTR, CVR, CPI, ROAS, retention and others…)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Passion for results, consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Humble and honest approach
- Good relationships building with partners
- Passion for gaming