As an online marketer at our client you help shape our online communication and marketing! As an independent team player, you set up campaigns after consultation with, among others, the Digital Marketing Expert and the relevant go-to-market colleague, which you further elaborate and follow from A to Z. In doing so, you naturally take into account the marketing and communication strategy of our client. You know perfectly what our customers need and you contribute to the optimal customer journey where you expect maximum conversion.
Do the tasks below appeal to you?
- You set up communication and Go2Market campaigns in consultation with your colleagues. You are also responsible for the development and follow-up of A to Z;
- You are responsible for the management and follow-up - also at planning and budgetary level - of contacts with external partners such as advertising agencies and media;
- You follow the KPIs and you make a well-considered evaluation of the impact and efficiency of the actions. You use tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc. Logically you adjust where necessary;
- You manage, support and offer proactive advice to our various websites:
- Optimize flow with focus on traffic: set up landing pages, UX, design, navigation, SEO audits;
- Content management: monitoring the content and quality of the website in close consultation with the colleagues involved;
- You optimize the conversions on our website.
- You offer support with other marketing campaigns (such as e-mail campaigns). You assess the promotions in terms of both content and marketing and you advise where necessary.
Can you offer us the following?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in digital marketing;
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, CMS (Sitecore) and email marketing platforms have no secrets for you;
- You are passionate about marketing and thrive in an ever-changing environment;
- You have an analytical attitude that gives you energy from processing information. You also work result-driven.
- You are resistant to stress and can handle deadlines. You are a true multitasker;
- You are initially a team player with a positive attitude.
Then you can expect this from us:
- An informal work atmosphere in which initiative and independence are welcomed;
- A strong training offer to learn the profession and realize your ambitions;
- A job with a lot of freedom and autonomy;
- A full-time job of indefinite duration and a long-term commitment in a dynamic and rapidly growing company;
- An exciting and rapidly evolving working environment;
- A working week of 37 hours and flexible working hours;
- A gross salary in line with the market supplemented with a year-end bonus and double holiday pay;
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers and gift vouchers, hospitalization insurance. group insurance
- Various options for balancing your work and private life;