Ecommerce & marketing manager
One of our clients, market leader in Belgium for online shopping is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to lead your e-commerce experts. Together with them you make shopping easier for our customers every day. Count on a lot of responsibility and impact.
As a sales and marketing manager you and your team of experts play an important role in the mission, making it as easy as possible for customers to do their shopping. You get to know our customers so well that you just don't prepare their groceries personally. And that knowledge is the beating heart of your commercial plan.
What would you be doing?
- You safeguard our brand identity and create a sparkling name and fame for our brand on the market.
- You manage and manage the commercial plan, which means that you develop and roll out both the marketing communication strategy and the online sales plan.
- You are responsible for achieving the KPIs for marketing and budget management of the commercial plan.
- These tasks are the core of your job, but you also get the responsibility (and freedom) for the organization and development of your marketing and online sales team.
- Last but not least, you create close collaborations with partners within our group, so that your team can translate their strategies into a strong online tactic.
Is this you? Yes if:
- You have 5-10 years of experience in an online marketing and / or e-commerce environment, ideally in a managerial position.
- You quickly build lasting relationships with partners and stakeholders and you can use this network optimally to achieve the objectives of your commercial plan.
- Brand marketing and e-commerce have no secrets for you.
- You believe in your team and they believe in you. Your team appreciates your authenticity and is inspired by your enthusiasm. That way you bring out the best in everyone.
- You gain insights and inspiration from data and apply your newly acquired knowledge to your marketing strategy.
- You effortlessly derive the KPIs and concrete goals for your marketing strategy from the strategic objectives.
- You speak Dutch, French and English fluently.
- You can count on a challenging job with a lot of responsibility, of which you also see concrete results.
- You are going to work with a young brand with a lot of growth potential.
- You will end up in a no-nonsense culture with room for initiative and personal growth.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. You can count on your colleagues and them on you.
- Attractive salary package plus extra-legal benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers and profit sharing.