E-commerce Product Owner
E-Commerce Product Owner
Are you passionate about the future of retail? Are you driven to offer the best digital customer experience?
Our client is looking for an E-commerce Product Owner to join their team of digital experts and take their E-commerce platform to the next level!
- You start from the needs of the customers and define the business expectations. This includes: web pages, (internal) applications, e-mails, processes
- You identify the different solutions and discuss them with your colleagues.
- You also play a role in the wireframing work of the designers
- If necessary, together with a business analyst, you also provide a correct description of the processes and interfaces in a functional analysis
- Everything you have done so far leads to one clear task, which you add to the backlog and whose priorities you define
- Together with the development team and the scrum master, you ensure a smooth execution of the implementation, in an agile mindset (scrum).
- You are fully part of the team and you continuously interact with the developers: you challenge them and answer their questions
- You participate in the stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review and other retrospective meetings
- You critically evaluate the developments so that the result is optimal for all supports
Are you the one?
- You have a Masters in Management, Economics, Commercial Sciences or a degree linked to e-commerce / web.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience (ecommerce, web, retail) in an agile environment
- You are bilingual (French native preferred). You also have a good knowledge of English.
- Tools such as Jira, Service Now, MS Project etc. or other planning and follow-up tools no longer have any secrets for you.
- You are naturally very curious and you are also strongly analytical. You do not hesitate to take the initiative and explore slopes that seem interesting to you.
- You communicate with other teams without problems. You would rather speak to a colleague than to send an email.
- You like a good challenge and you also dare to question yourself. There is a lot to learn, but that is an extra challenge!
What’s in it for you?
- Join a large and continuously growing company with more than 1200 employees
- Big player in the consumer electronics