In the role of E-commerce Manager you will be in charge of a large fast growing international Ecommerce platform for a leading global distribution company with HQ in West Flanders.
In this position you will be leading the E-commerce strategy with the aim to maximize customer retention and enhance the acquisition of new customers while also being part of a first class start up environment in this Digital Hub.
What would you be doing?
- You will be leading and managing the Ecommerce project through different phases to improve the Front End platform.
- Involved in change management and building a digital team for this ambitious technical Ecommerce project and to communicate goals and KPIs to key stakeholders.
- You will be participate to a first class digital transformation project that is extremely important to the growth of this global player.
- You will have a lot of autonomy with an already large existing structure to achieve the goals and strategies. Our client want to be the seen as the “Amazon” in their sector.
- You will be reporting directly to the Global E-commerce Digital Director and you will be working in the global digital hub which will be central point of digital in the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible to drive the E-commerce business increasing sales, profit and end 2 end customer experience using a commercial and customer focus.
- Develop the E-commerce roadmap and take ownership on the further development of the E-commerce platform.
- You will be the end 2 end shop owner making sure the E-shop is merchandised and displayed in the best manner and all products are listed and searchable to maximize sales.
- An important task will be to monitor, measure and report on the website performance with a focus on on conversion, funnel analytics, marketing ROI and most importantly customer experience.
- You will be experienced in helping develop and the execution of E-commerce marketing plans to acquire & retain customers while also maximizing revenue.
- Organization of the E-commerce team, to set priorities, budget management and to follow up on the delivery.
Are you the one? Yes if;
- Desired education level: Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- Senior experience as an E-commerce shop manager.
- Knowledge in Ecommerce, PM, UX, CRO, Digital Marketing, Agency Experience, A/B Testing.
- Budget allocation experience.
- Native or fluent level of English and Dutch is an advantage.
- Solution oriented, agile & result driven.
- Customer centric & able to work in a team and independently.
Our client offers a competitive salary and attractive package, a first class digital transformation project and a very open and friendly working environment. On top of this our client has an employee oriented working environment, focus on personal development and a highly organized and result-oriented approach to Digital marketing & Ecommerce.
If you looking for a challenging position in a start-up environment within a large multinational with a lot of autonomy and you feel ready to join this ambitious team, please apply.