Digital Performance Manager
Our client a leading E-commerce player in the Belgian market are currently looking for a Digital Performance Manager to help improve digital strategy, optimize visitor experience abd dufferetn digital channels.
- Management of campaigns and their results per traffic source (SEA, SEO, Affiliation, Display perf, Retargeting, etc.).
- Optimization of the distribution of digital investments per lever.
- Monitoring, analysis and recommendations for optimizing campaigns.
- Research and evaluation to increase web traffic.
- Consolidation of reporting on paying and free web traffic.
- Briefing and management of service providers.
- Definition and management of a plan for the continuous optimization of conversion rates and online generated income (Evolutions & A / B Testing)
Is this you? Yes if.
- You have a master's degree and at least 5 years of experience in e-commerce.
- You have experience in budget management and in the management of external partners.
- You know the leverage of web marketing for e-commerce sites.
- You have skills in web analytics, online user experience optimization (CRO) and good knowledge of multi-touch assignment logic.
- You are familiar with MS Office tools, web analytics and Business Intelligence tools.
- You have excellent analytical, synthesis and decision-making skills.
- You are very sensitive to innovation in the field of communication and digital technologies.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Work with a company who is growing and wants you to grow with them!
Company culture provides a lot of flexibility for employees. Attractive Salary package and perks.