Digital Marketing Expert
As a Digital Expert you use your skills to help shape our Client's digital identity in line with their mission and values. You will be responsible for the realization and implementation of the strategic communication plan for our client and its brands.
In this position you work together with various colleagues within the group (eg marketeers, press officers, social media managers ...), and with external partners (eg digital agencies). You will be part of the Corporate Marketing department.
- You help determine the strategy for our corporate digital communication channels.
- You manage and maintain an overview of the various digital channels and touch points.
- You support the various marketeers regarding digital campaign management with your expertise.
- By using the right tools you assist the customer care team with regard to digital customer care and brand monitoring.
- You are responsible for a data-driven digital communication strategy, so that we put forward relevant content themes, per target group and per channel.
- Thanks to your well-thought-out communication plans, we finally make full use of our digital touch points and continuously optimize them.
- You monitor the identity of our corporate digital channels so that we speak the same language everywhere. You adjust where necessary.
You also share your knowledge in an active way, inspire a community of social media managers and provide specific digital advice.
Is this you?
- You have a Bachelor degree and at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing. You are therefore well acquainted with a broad spectrum of digital marketing channels and you have built up expertise in digital marketing tools (monitoring tools, google analytics, Facebook business manager, Facebook Ads Manager, SEO ...).
- A new hot topic or trend in the digital landscape? You have noticed it for a long time.
- You like to dive into the figures to analyze results.
- Your colleagues can count on you for advice. You share your knowledge and experiences with them.
- You speak Dutch and French.
- You are part of a large company, but you are certainly not a number. There is an open atmosphere, with a lot of collegiality and mutual respect.
- You learn daily and you also have the opportunity to follow internal and external training courses, so that you can fully develop your talents.
- Do you have a brilliant idea or do you see opportunities for improvement? Share your insights, convince your colleagues and test together how things can be improved!
- In addition to an attractive salary, you will receive extra-legal benefits.