Digital Marketing Automation - CRM Specialist
Are you fascinated by innovative marketing techniques? Do you have experience with the use of marketing automation platforms to implement complex campaign strategies? Are you technology and data oriented and do you have a background in project management? Do you like to be part of an exciting, fast-acting and team-oriented organization? If so, then this feature might be right for you.
As our Digital Marketing Automation | CRM Specialist you play a key role in implementing, optimizing and managing marketing automation workflows via the digital ecosystem of Belfius. As a data-oriented person you should be able to combine process-oriented thinking and project management skills with creative idea formation and strategy development. You will be involved in the implementation of scalable processes that ensure best practices in the context of lead generation and database management. You will also perform technical analyzes that are used to implement workflows.
- Individual skills:
- you use a logical approach to problem solving and you have good conceptual and analytical skills;
- you are able to use research and best practices to prevent problems and to constantly strive for improvement;
- you have good interpersonal skills;
- you are confident and able to work independently as well as in a team;
- you are persistent and accurate and you have imagination;
- you can document and record results and you have the necessary discipline;
- you work in a customer-oriented manner;
- you have an open mind and are solution-oriented;
- you like to constantly expand your knowledge base.
- A successful candidate must have practical experience with software, a strong transversal technical background and good written / oral communication skills, and must be willing and able to expand his project and technical skills.
- BS / MS in computer science, engineering or business;
- knowledge of data structures, ETL and related concepts in core software engineering;
- knowledge of marketing processes in the financial markets;
- thorough knowledge of SQL;
- basic knowledge of Java / J2EE programming languages and unit testing;
- experience with Git and Eclipse or another IDEA;
- experience with Python is an asset;