Digital Advertising Manager
We’re looking for an eager to learn Jr. Digital Advertising Manager to join our Customer Segment team. You will be the right hand of the Customer Segment Manager of Real Estate Agencies.
You will be End-to-End responsible for the B2B digital advertising products (online and app), their performance and revenue monitoring.
You will become the expert in digital advertising at our client for external key stakeholders (e.g. 3 rd parties, technology suppliers, etc.) as well as internal key stakeholders (e.g. marketing, sales, customer care, product, IT, etc.) and ensure the digital fundamentals of our advertising products are understood and practiced.
You will support the development of new advertising products based on a thorough understanding of the Customer Segment.
- First, you will be responsible for the effective management of the B2B digital advertising products.
- You’re responsible for the process of planning, testing and implementing display advertising, performance based advertising, programmatic advertising, mobile advertising, remarketing etc. and liaise with all internal and external key stakeholders.
- You’re responsible for the quality control, monitoring, maintaining and optimizing the digital advertising products. Therefore, you will tag, track, measure, analyze, report and follow up the KPI’s of performance and revenue of the digital advertising products (reach, impressions, CTR, CPL, etc.) via existing dashboards or new dashboards you develop.
- You’re responsible for the monthly reporting on the digital advertising revenue. You will initiate marketing campaigns to boost the digital advertising products if necessary.
- Second, you will be the first point of contact for internal and external key stakeholders on day-to-day digital advertising.
- You will make all the operations run smoothly and solve any issues. You will formalize processes and act as a project manager. You will build strong relationships.
- Third, you will become the expert in best practices and offer insights on trends, technologies and competitor offerings in digital advertising.
- You will follow price settings to enhance our offering and profitability.
- You will help identify new revenue opportunities through innovations.
- You will help to design new digital advertising products and write their business requirements.
- You will closely work with product owners and IT.
- You will ensure the digital advertising products support our clients’ needs as well as the monetization of it.
Is this you? Yes if,
- At least 2 years of experience in digital advertising management and a core understanding of digital advertising media
- Good understanding of digital media formats, digital analytics tools and targeting methodologies.
- Google and/or Facebook certificates are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions
- Pro-active and hands-on. Pay attention to detail. Always striving for operational excellence.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Able to reflect commercially
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a commercial setting
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English. Dutch is mandatory.