Social Media Specialist
Our client is looking for a social media specialist. You are responsible for the creation and management of our social media channels Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn and other strategic relevant media. You monitor daily what is being said about our client and ensure that the Voice of the Customer lives within the organization. You keep your finger on the pulse via social media and take these insights with you to optimize the self-service platform in function of the customer journey.
- You are in daily contact with the social community & the webcare team that reports to the Customer Service Team coach. You ensure that the agreed SLAs are met and continuously challenge the quality.
- You monitor, keep a finger on the pulse and share the VOC with the organization
- You use social listening tools to generate customer insights
- You monitor other players and you do benchmarking & competition analyzes
- You are responsible for the editorial (content) calendar and work closely together the content management team (Marketing, Corporate communications, ...)
- You provide engaging copy, video & visuals on the social media channels Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn. You also take SEO into account. You work out a long-term plan.
- You think along with you about the global strategy and roll it out taking into account the values
- You work smoothly with social listening tools, direct the results to improve the social presence. (Google Analytics, Engagor, ...)
- You make a monthly report with all the facts & figures that you share with the organization
- You actively follow the latest emerging social and online trends by consulting relevant sources of information
What do we expect from you:
- You have a minimum bachelor degree.
- You feel like a fish in the water on social media: Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram ...: they have no secrets for you
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Community Management.
- You are a language purist (e) and have a fluent pen. Writing your motivation in 240 characters is no problem ;-)
- You have an eye for detail
- You have experience with social media listening tools (eg Engagor)
- You are analytical & can easily make connections
- Excellent communication skills
- You are a natural networker
- You are a team player but can also work independently
- Hands on mentality
- You are bursting with creativity
- You are in with the latest / online marketing trends
- You are customer-oriented
- You can work well with Photoshop
- Video montage is a surplus