Join the most innovative bank in Belgium and help them renew the core banking landscape!
Are you driven by superior digital customer experience and efficiency? We want to hear from you!
Our client is looking for several experienced Product Owners with banking experience and a good understanding and affinity with banking/finance/insurance products to join their team! You would be working in a team of digital experts and work alongside a scrum master on developing the best customer oriented digital solutions.
- Build, edit, maintain and prioritize the team backlog balancing stories, defects and run activities while managing cross team dependencies.
- Participate in sprint planning providing story details and priorities to the Scrum Team.
- Support Scrum Team during sprint execution with story clarification and decision making to allow maximum velocity.
- Review and accept stories based on their acceptance criteria and the definition of done.
- Invite the right stakeholders to the Sprint Review, participate in the ceremony and translate the feedback into the team backlog.
- Prepare and participate to the Demos demonstrating business value to involved stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an experienced product owner
- You are comfortable working in large environments
- You dare to question preconceived ways of working and solutions
- You are both a team player and a pilot for the project
- You always think about “optimized customer experience and efficiency”.
- You are able to bridge the gap between business and IT speaking both languages.
- You translate business requirements whilst challenging developers at the same time
- Proven experience managing project scope end to end, set the roadmap, managing product backlog, coordinating sprints/ daily stand ups, creating user stories, etc
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Regularly reporting/communicating the status of the project to sponsors and stakeholders
- Strong people management and analytical skills
- Experience in delivering projects and developing digital products following Agile / Scrum principles
- Scrum Product Owner certification is an added value
- You understand NL, FR, EN. You speak fluently NL or FR and EN.
- Work in the most innovative leading bank in Belgium
- Large company with over 5000 employees and many opportunities for professional growth