Our client, the biggest Independant mutualité in Belgium with 1.2 Mio is currently looking for a Performance Marketer to plan, implement and optimize paid digital advertising campaigns aimed at acquiring and increasing brand awareness.
- Implement PPC projects with the aim of acquiring and increasing the number of leads, the quality and the conversion
- Plan and set goals and KPI's
- Manage and optimize campaigns and landing pages continuously and test campaigns, partners, landing pages, etc...
- Negotiate digital campaigns via media boards, trading desk ...
- Understand the needs of their customers and identify new solutions that can generate revenue, new opportunities for lead generation.
- Manage your budget between the different channels and can manage providers such as agencies, media boards, trading desks, etc...
Are you the one? Yes if:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or other related or similar field through experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in PPC campaign management
- You are Google Ads and Google Analytics certified.
-You know how to combine the Search, Display and Video campaigns to get maximum impact and you know which ones to use depending on the customer, market, product, service or situation
-You have a good understanding of the funnel, the purchase decision process and what will move from the discovery stage to the decision stage
- You have excellent knowledge of spoken and written French.
What's in it for you?
- A fascinating job in the largest free mutuality in Belgium. - An interesting function in a dynamic work environment.
- Extensive training as our client would like to invest in you with in-house trainers.