Digital Performance marketeer
The Performance Marketing Specialist will be leading the execution of digital performance marketing channel strategy. You will support the full customer journey in all traffic channels at lowest cost possible, whilst preventing unnecessary competition with retailers. You will align strategy with all divisions by having monthly meetings and discuss monthly reports. Advice on budgets to ensure maximum visibility (SOV). You will be working on performance marketing campaigns, such as programmatic display, affiliate marketing, social ads, lead generations, data driven campaigns. You will work in collaboration with internal stakeholders from all divisions (Mobile, Home Appliances, Audio Visual) and with the CRM and Social teams to ensure there 360 and always on campaign strategy is in place.
- Coordinate digital marketing campaigns: Bring different stakeholders around the table to discuss and define digital campaigns for new product launches or always-on strategies
- Develop the strategy and KPI’s based on a Customer Data-driven Marketing campaign framework in the areas of paid search, Display, Video and social advertising (paid performance channels)
- Manage the agreed budget and make sure it is deployed with the highest possible ROI
- Maintain excellent relationships with media agencies and make sure targets are reached
- Responsible for campaign setup quality, campaign management and optimization of lead generation and conversion driven campaigns
- Manage Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) campaigns and usage XML feeds for performance based campaigns
- Forecast growth and ROI for performance driven marketing channels
- Determine together with the agencies target audiences, personalized communication and most effective channels
- Advise the divisions and manages an excellent relationship with all stakeholders
- Cooperation with the data specialist and use possibilities for use in digital advertising
- Collaborate with different stakeholders and teams on Customer Data Driven Marketing campaigns (CDM)
- Can demonstrate more than 3 years proven experience in Search Engine Advertising and minimal 3 years in Digital Performance Marketing (Programmatic Display, Lead Gen, Affiliate marketing, Social Advertising, audience data segmentation, etc.) at an agency or large sized business.
- Google/Bing certification is required
- Is analytical and can translate numbers into actionable insights, recommendations and actions
- Follows the latest digital advertising trends and identifies new opportunities
- Understands the technical aspects and challenges of the job in terms of tagging, tracking and reporting and preferably has experience with the Adobe stack
- Excellent client management skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing stakeholders and this in Belgium as in The Netherlands.
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in English, Dutch and preferably French and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Prepared to travel; as member of the Benelux Corporate Marketing team you will be working in our Dutch office on a regular base.
- Good understanding of commercial impact of decisions
- Strong analytical skills - data review and conclusions
- Understanding of online retail industry and digital marketing
- Team player: able to lead in an organizational environment of constantly changing, enthusiastic and focused on results
- Commercial with excellent communication skills
- Capability to act with all levels
- Eye for detail
- Project management approach and skills - Highly organized and systematic, prioritize, milestone planning and execution according to plan
Is this you? Yes if:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics, Marketing or similar
- Minimum of 3-year experience in relevant field
- Extensive and proven experience in Digital Advertising.
- Trilingual: Dutch & English, French is a plus