As a digital analytics expert you will collaborate on several projects and you will have a lot of autonomy and responsibility. In your role you lead the setup and reporting on tools like Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, etc..
What would you be doing?
- KPI definition following the KBR (Key Business Requirements) model
- There are several web analysts in the team that create the KBR for their scope
- You take care all web analysts follow the same uniform approach and give support as a senior expert
- Measurement setup of Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, etc…
- You lead all projects to setup the measurement tracking with Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, cookie consent tool, etc.
- You closely collaborate with the Digital Analytics Technical Architect who translates the KBR into technical tracking specifications and that aligns with and supports the different development teams to implement the tracking
- You coordinate all projects and align with both business and technical stakeholders to get things done
- You define priorities of all projects and tasks in collaboration with the key stakeholders
- Testing & data quality
- You are responsible that testing is done correctly of all implemented tracking. Testing is done by the Digital Analytics Technical Architect.
- You take care the data quality of Adobe Analytics and other tools is permanently monitored through e.g. Workspace projects & alerts and Observepoint.
- Dashboarding & reporting
- You take care dashboarding & reporting is done in a uniform way (using tools like Excel, Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, Tableau)
- You guide and support web analists in the team for creating dashboards & reports
- Analysis & Optimisation
- You execute multiple analysis to provide data-driven insights based on quantitative and qualitative data
- You translate data-driven insights into clear recommendations (making the insights actionable) and share with stakeholders
- You actively participate in ideation leading to hypothesis for improvement (drive CRO initiatives)
- General Governance
- You take care the different tools (Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, etc) are used in an optimal way and following a clear approach and structure
- You follow up on new releases of these tools and communicate these in the team
- You define conventions for naming segments, metrics, reports, etc. and follow this up within the team
- You take care all Digital/web analists are aligned regarding KPI’s, metrics & definitions, dasbboarding, reporting, creation of segments, calculated metrics, etc.
- Alignment and close collaboration with the digital/web analysts
- Alignment and close collaboration with the lead for analysis and improvements
Is this for you? Yes if:
- You are natively Dutch or French and fluent in English.
- You preferably have a Master’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in mathematics or statistics, business intelligence, digital marketing and/or marketing.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You have deep experience with web & mobile analytics solution Adobe Analytics (or possibly Google Analytics)
- You have a strong experience in dashboarding & reporting of digital analytics data (strong experience in Excel, Adobe Analytics or similar tool)
- You are familiar with CRO and usability analytics tools (Content Square, Decibel Insights, ...)