We all know that industries are changing fast. Organisations need to adapt and get ahead, to keep exceeding people's expectations, and to keep growing their business. On the tricky path of transformation, there is so much to take into account.
With Ariad companies won't get lost. They won't run into walls. We enable organisations to create experiences that people want, love and talk about. We deep dive into the organisation with a crisp focus on people. Ariad is a digital consultancy & staffing company with a unique focus on e-commerce, online marketing and UX and is growing rapidly in different markets (BE, ES & NL).
Today, we are looking for a talented Business Development Manager.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
Be responsible for customer acquisition, providing prospective customers/clients with all solutions offered, understanding clients needs.
Convert leads (inbound & outbound) coming from the recruitment team, marketing, business directories, web searches or digital resources.
Develop and nurture long-term partnerships with top 100 Belgian brands.
Match our (expanding) portfolio of excellent e-business professionals and consultants with the needs of our clients & prospects.
Collaborate with our specialized recruitment consultants to assure the best candidate match for every opportunity.
Be an ambassador of Ariad on meet-ups, e-commerce events, seminars…
Am I the one?
Yes of course, if you…
Have a strong sales track record as a business developer or an account manager. Preferably in the HR, e-marketing or consultancy industry.
Have a passion for e-marketing/e-commerce and “all things digital”.
You are a true people person.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and customer oriented attitude.
Are a persistent go-getter.
A position in an exhilarating fast-growing company & sector within an international structure (Belgium, the Netherlands and Spain).
- From 2 to 100 coworkers in 5 years’ time. And we are only about to begin….
- We are the market leader in e-marketing staffing solutions in the Belgian market and expanding into new markets as we speak.
- Top A-brands & innovators to work with.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home within an agile team.
- Improve your skills: enjoy training, coaching and the opportunity to attend seminars and follow courses.
- Frequent team meetings & team buildings at different locations across Europe.
- And most importantly a great team, we do not only put the focus on our clients and candidates but on you too. We want you to grow, learn and develop!