Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Associate Consultant
We partner with top brands in Belgium and the Netherlands to unite and support ambitious projects and people (in industries such as Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Utilities, Healthcare, Entertainment, Education, Business Support, Media, Automotive, Telecoms and others). We also believe that having the right people in the right places is what drives lasting success.
Today we're looking for an Associate Consultant who is ready to take leading roles in advisory, project shaping, business development and community building, while continuing to grow and develop his/her career with Ariad. Indeed, you would have the opportunity to broaden your scope as consultant by learning new competencies, and being involved in the consultancy business on top of your ongoing assignments; dedicate part of your time to your passion of serving others.
Great! What will I do?
- Participate in the selection process of the digital specialists on our payroll
- Guide and empower our digital experts in their professional journeys
- Share your knowledge during events, training and thought-leadership driven content
- Discover and qualify business opportunities
- Shape amazing digital projects at leading clients
- Grow Ariad's sense of community and belonging
- Be an ambassador for Ariad's growth
- Assist with analyzing, collecting and prioritizing client business requirements
- Successfully translate client business requirements into functional design and processes
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project
- Help implement best practices in digital marketing
- Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered
- Deliver training and create materials for clients to ensure users are able to fully use the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
Nice, am I a fit? Yes of course, if...
- You have a total of 5 or more years of experience in working with one or more Marketing Automation Platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and/or Selligent...
- You love to work in a complex and constant changing environments
- You feel comfortable in medium sized and enterprise companies and can comfortably deal with C-level and stakeholders
- You have an analytical mindset and you are a problem solver
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in both Dutch and English
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a fast-growing company in scale-up phase within an international structure (with offices in Brussels, Almeria and Madrid)
- Join a community of nearly 100 Ariad consultants and employees
- Work full-time with the leading brands in Europe and be part of their ongoing innovation
- A competitive daily rate or compensation & benefits plan including a personal training budget, learning events and ongoing professional growth
- Flexibility with hybrid and remote working options, including working from our offices in sunny Spain
- Never be a number: we match you with projects that suit your skills and ambitions
Interested? Get started by sending your CV!
What happens from there?
- We'll start with a short phone call to get to know each other, then we'll have a video interview to put faces to our names
- Complete an assessment with a team member to check on your hard skills
- Finally, meet Ariad's Business Director and the CEO. They have a hand in guiding our A-players through the maze of change