Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Consultant
At Ariad, we’re on a mission to continually challenge expectations: we help digital talent to truly excel in their careers, and we enable leading companies to create new and amazing customer experiences. We live for exceeding expectations, and helping others to do the same.
We partner with top brands across Belgium and the Netherlands to unite and support ambitious projects and people (companies like Samsung, AXA, Orange, Carrefour, Bose…). We also believe that having the right people in the right places is what drives lasting success.
Today we're looking for a skilled CRO Consultant who is ready to take on challenging projects at name-recognition companies, while continuing to grow and develop his/her career with Ariad. If this is you, apply now!
Great! What will I do?
- Implement the Omnichannel Conversion Rate Roadmap
- Define, run and analyze A/B tests in all parts of the funnel for continuous improvement and optimize each conversion path.
- Monitor key performance indicators such as clicks, views, etc. to make data-driven recommendations for targets such as increasing customer acquisitions and driving repeat business
- Identify and prioritize user needs thanks to qualitative and quantitative insights, and analyze them with colleagues in different teams.
Nice, am I a fit? Yes of course, if...
- You have +3 years of passionate experience in Digital Marketing with thorough knowledge of CRO
- You are the go-to person when it comes to ad-hoc and structural analyses of online customer and purchasing behavior.
- You have Web Analytics skills and love Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics. And you are skilled in tag management via Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch (formerly DTM) and/or Tealium.
- You live for e-Commerce conversion rate optimization via Hotjar, Adobe Target, VWO, Optimizely and/or Usabilla (tell us which tool is your favourite!).
- You love to work in a complex and constant changing environments
- You feel comfortable in large organizations and can comfortably deal with C-level and stakeholders
- You want to make an impact and work with leading brands and projects
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. French would be a plus
Ok! What’s in it for me?
- Be part of a fast-growing company in scale-up phase within an international structure.
- Join a community of nearly 100 consultants and employees.
- Work with leading brands in Europe and be part of their innovation.
- Competitive compensation & benefits.
- Flexibility with hybrid work from home options.
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and grow professionally.
- Never be a number: we match you with projects that suit your skills and ambitions.
- Join ambitious, often long-term projects at industry-leading brands, where you’ll jump into the team.
Interested? Get started by sending your CV!
What happens from there?
- We'll start with a short phone call to get to know each other, then we'll have a video interview to put faces to our names
- Complete an assessment interview with the Talent Acquisition Partner to check on your hard and soft skills
- Finally, meet Ariad's CEO. He has a hand in guiding our A-players through the maze of change